Every representative of the beautiful half of humanity dreams of for his face looked fresh and bright, and remained so for as long as possible. But, unfortunately, nature is designed so that with the passing of the years the skin loses its appeal, it loses its elasticity and softness, covered with wrinkles, it becomes flaccid and opaque. And it is not only the natural processes of aging, which, as is well known, it is inevitable, but in the fact that the face is the most exposed and vulnerable part of the human body. But it remains always open, but because it is constantly exposed to all kinds of negative factors. On the skin of the face, the impact and sudden temperature changes, weather phenomena, adverse, and the chemical substances contained in cosmetic products. In addition, on the condition of the skin reflects internal error in the body (deficiency of vitamins, diseases of the various organs and systems). That is why the skin of the face needs a complex treatment.
Strangely enough, but not every woman knows how to properly care for the face. For many, the care of the skin is limited to the daily cleaning and application of the cream, however, to preserve her youth and the beauty of this list of procedures is not enough. So, what is the complete cure of the skin and what steps it involves and how to achieve it in the house?
Comprehensive care: the definition of the type of skin
To learn how to take care of the facial skin and select the proper cosmetics, you need to know the type and characteristic of the features. To do this, it is possible to consult a beautician or try to define the membership of a dermis to a certain type of car, focusing on the described below characteristics:
- Dry skin — very thin, delicate, usually has a matte surface and small pores. In his youth, the dermis seems to be very interesting and practically does not give problems to his master. But after 30 years often manifests with features of poor quality, there are pockets of flaking and irritation. Dry skin type is very sensitive to external influences and prone to premature aging, so taking care of her for important — regularly provide protection from the negative factors, and adequate hydration.
- Oily skin — dense, porous. Quickly loses its freshness after washing the face, often becomes inflamed, sometimes flakes. It is characterized by excessive activity of the sebaceous glands, which to a certain extent, regulated by sexual hormones (the higher their level, the more a secret to to produce the breast). With age, the level of hormones in the body decreases, and because the separation of the fat usually normalizes. Unlike the dry, the dermis, time has not aged, while maintaining the softness and elasticity up to 35-40 years. Oily skin type needs regular cleansing and moisturizing, as in conditions of low amount of moisture in the cells of breast, external secretions begin to work even more, and the metabolic processes, in contrast, is slowing down. Consequently, the dermis loses the ability to function normally and interact with the environment.
- Normal skin — smooth, opaque, and contains a sufficient amount of fat and moisture, has greater sensitivity and is not subject to irritation, dryness and inflammation. This type of dermis does not give its owner problems, however, he, like other types, needs a good care, that must include new cleansing, nourishing and moisturizing.
- Combined (mixed) skin is a uniform structure and coloring, and combines with type 2 dermis: the dry (or normal) in the area of the cheeks and around the eyes and fat in the area T. On the adipose zones is the tendency to the formation of blackheads and acne, and the dry — to irritation, flaking and premature formation of wrinkles. Care of the dermis of the mixed type requires a lot of effort. Here it is necessary to delimit the problem areas and choose for each of them cosmetic in line with the existing problems. In addition, systematic home care, combo facial skin in need of periodic carrying out of a salon beauty treatments.
- Sensitive skin contains a little bit of pigment, slightly pronounced in the stratum corneum, her breasts show insufficient amount of fat. The dermis characterized by excessive response to the impact of any unfavorable factors, prone to irritations, redness and flaking. For the care of the skin with increased sensitivity, it must be the most delicate and respect.
If you have any difficulty with the definition of your skin type, you can pass a simple test. Clean the face with the help of a detergent with a neutral pH (it is possible to use a normal soap for children). After about 2 hours apply it to the skin (T zone) put a paper towel and after a couple of seconds to evaluate the result. If the paper were left grease stains, and the dermis refers to that fat man or the combined type (in the second case, you may be concerned not only of tallow glitter on the forehead, the cheeks and the wings of the nose, but, and a feeling of oppression on the remaining areas of the face). If clean towel — you are an owner of dry skin, and the presence of barely visible traces indicates your skin to normal.
The main phases of an integrated system of skin care facial
Skin care of any kind must necessarily include the different stages.
During the day on the skin are deposited particles of dust and dirt accumulate toxic substances from the environment and secret, secreted by the sebaceous glands. Here you can add the makeup (foundation, concealer), which blocks the pores and prevents the normal respiration of the cells. For all of this is to remove, it is necessary to use special funds, chosen on the basis of type of dermis. So, for dry skin and normal suitable foam detergent that contains no alkalis (promotes the violation of the acid environment of the epidermis), or soap for the children. Fat the dermis, it is recommended to clean with the help of cosmetics, which are components, reducing the production of sebum. In the presence of signs of ageing, preferably after washing the face to contrast rinse the face, alternating hot and cold water. This will improve the tone of the skin and tiny capillaries and smoothing out the wrinkles.
No less important to preserve the beauty of the skin is a deep cleaning, suggesting exfoliation (exfoliation) dead desquamation of the epithelium and removal sebaceous of the tubes. Thanks to the deep cleaning improves the blood circulation of the skin, accelerating the metabolic processes and normal cellular respiration. Exfoliation at home is carried out with scrub. Owners of dry and sensitive dermis, carry out such procedures should be no more than 1 time per week, normal — 1-2 times, and the one whose skin has the tendency to the increased fat content, do the peeling may be 2-3 times in seven days. Before scrubs need to steam your face and lightly pat dry with a towel. The tool should be applied in circular motions, massaging it, and after 5-7 minutes, wash with lukewarm water. Scrubs for different skin types, it is possible to cook by yourself, using as the basis of any cosmetic oil (pre-heated in a bain-marie), honey, or whipped cream, as an abrasive, salt, sugar, coffee beans, ground, shreds of kernel or walnut shells. If you have extensive inflammation and varicose veins peeling is contraindicated.
For the full functioning of the skin, and the long-term preservation of its youth, it is necessary to provide the new services. Since most of the nutrients entering the body with food in the first place, you need to adjust your diet so that it contains a sufficient number of essential trace elements and vitamins. In periods of low season, it is recommended to make preventive techniques, vitamin supplements and eat more fresh vegetables, fruits, and vegetables. With regard to the external power supply of the dermis, here come to the aid of special creams, serums and face masks, that should be applied on the skin perfectly clean, soft, light movements. The excess of cosmetics after 5-10 minutes should be removed with a cloth, to avoid clogging the pores and prevent the appearance of comedones (blackheads). In the care of impure skin, and the dermis, prone to inflammation and irritation, it is necessary to use products that contain components, which have antiseptic properties.
In addition to the serums and creams recommended systematically (about twice a week) to make a hydrating mask for the face. They can be purchased in a shop or cook for themselves. In the second case, it is necessary to use products that have nourishing properties, the cream, cream, egg yolks, honey, oil vegetable, fruit. Composition masks should be selected depending on the type of skin and the desired effect. If you have oily skin, add in cosmetic compounds podsushivayuschee components (lemon juice, forest fruit, apple cider vinegar, blue, or green clay). Dairy products in this case must have a minimum percentage of fat. The owners of the dermis dry and normal types, you need to use moisturising ingredients (fat-free sour cream, cream, cucumber juice, sweet fruit). Any mask should be applied on clean skin for 20-40 minutes, and then rinse with warm water. After the procedure, it is possible to wipe the face a cube of ice and apply the cream, designed for daily use.
At the age of 25-30 years, many women appear the first wrinkles, age spots and other signs of aging of the skin. To slow down the process of aging and correct aesthetic defects, you must make regular treatments and anti-aging. This could be a special gymnastics for the face, spot, or classic japanese massage. Also, you should use the special cosmetic containing hyaluronic acid, collagen, antioxidants, and other components that maintain the firmness and elasticity of the skin. Anti-aging funds shall be selected in accordance with age.
General recommendations for the care of facial skin at home
Take care of the facial skin in the home is not difficult and to a certain extent also nice, but for all of your efforts were not in vain, it is necessary to respect some simple rules:
- Try not to wash normal water from the tap, filtered, mineral or defended. Tap water contains many impurities, which are very dry skin, break the sebaceous glands and helps reduce the local immune system.
- Wiping his face with a towel, without rubbing the skin, not to injure and not cause irritation. Use soft towels made of natural fabrics and don't forget to every day, and delete or replace the other.
- Before buying a care facial cleanser, carefully read the information on the label, where you specify the composition of cosmetic products and its purpose. Choose creams, lotions, masks and other cosmetic products according to skin type and age.
- Use creams for the vision and day care at the time. The fact is that each of these tools performs some of the functions, for example, service of cosmetics is designed to protect the skin during the activities of a person, while at night — for the feeding activity of the dermis during the period of rest.
- Do not forget to pay particular attention to the care of the eyelids and the delicate skin around the eyes. For these areas you need to buy a special car (cream, gel, serum), which has a tonic and cooling effect, moisturizes the dermis and corrects dark circles and puffiness under the eyes.
- After a night of sleep, perform the gymnastics for the face. Thanks to you, you'll be able to maintain the normal tone of the skin, fight deep wrinkles. After the gymnastics we recommend that you clean the skin with an ice cube to fix the effect.
- Be sure to wash the makeup before going to sleep, because the particles clog the pores and prevent normal respiration of the cells. Make-up removal perform better with the help of a special milk or tonic.
- Do not use the same line deal with the average of the year — for every season it is necessary to apply different cosmetics. In the cold season it is recommended that you buy creams fat with the consistency and the warm light that have the ability to quickly absorbed into the skin. In periods of high solar activity, it is first necessary to exit applied on the face for cosmetics, contains UV filters that protect the skin from uv rays and help prevent the appearance of age spots.
- For your skin as long as possible is remained young, fresh and beautiful, observe the mode of feeding and follow a healthy life style — get rid of bad habits, spend as much time as possible outdoors, spend at least 8 hours of sleep at night, do sports.
If the accuracy of perform all the tips mentioned above and the competence to exercise the full care of facial skin, will be healthy, smooth and silky, regardless of its type and age. In the case of any beauty issues you look for immediately to do the treatment of skin, preferably with the help of a specialist who will be able to identify the causes of the deterioration of the epidermis, and can advise on the best solutions.