In modern conditions of rejuvenation of the facial skin - one of the problems that can be solved without resorting to the services of a plastic surgeon. Currently beauty salons offer a wide range of services. Among the great number of modern technologies, it is possible to choose one or the other methodology, which is based not only on the indications and contraindications, but also on the financial opportunities.
One of the have gained in popularity is the method to fractional laser skin.
The advantages of the technique, safety and high efficiency. The end result, and a period of rehabilitation in a large part determined the type of installation.
What is the laser rejuvenation
For rejuvenation treatments apply the carbon dioxide laser erbium, distinctive features which is of different wavelengths, and the degree of absorption of energy. These characteristics and specific technology exposure:
- The carbon dioxide (CO2) the machine is applicable for ablative skin rejuvenation. When the laser beam hits it, as on the surface and the deep layers of the skin. Rejuvenation ablative allows you to smooth out irregularities in the skin, whiten dark spots and get a rapid effect of exposure of the laser. Period of rehabilitation with this method of exposure varies from one to two weeks.
- Non-ablative laser rejuvenation is characterized by a deep penetration of the beam and the lack of damage of the surface layers. With this method of exposure anti-aging effect manifests itself gradually, but due to the lack of a detrimental impact to the upper layers of the skin of a rehabilitation period shortens.
The method of non-ablative skin rejuvenation for those who don't want to break the rhythm of life and to pursue the aim of only improving the firmness and elasticity of the skin.
Because the application of laser therapy is an effective procedure
Modern laser systems: CO2 and erbium, have a faction impact, thanks to which it is damaged, and only 20% of the volume of the skin.
The recovery process is performed on the entire surface that reduces to a minimum the process of damage due to the heat of the skin and the appearance of scarring and scars, and is also activated the process of regeneration and the synthesis of new cells. As a result, the skin becomes more toned and rejuvenated.
Indications for ablative method
As mentioned earlier, skin rejuvenation, ablative is effective enough to smooth shallow wrinkles, improve the elasticity of the skin, fight with splotches of pigment. As well as the laser works mainly in the upper layers of the skin, refreshes the whole depth of penetration of the beam and visible correction of all defects.
The result is already visible after just one treatment.
To those who recommend non-ablative rejuvenation
Non-ablative Laser skin rejuvenation is used for:
- smooth wrinkles;
- remove the pigmented areas of the skin;
- lifting effect;
- improve the elasticity of the skin;
- rejuvenation of the skin;
- eliminate the defects of the skin.
This fractional fractional laser rejuvenation is ideal if you want to have a remarkable result without serious exposure with a minimum period of rehabilitation.
When it is worth to abandon the procedure
As most of the methods for conducting laser therapy has a number of contraindications.
Among these it is worth to pay attention to the presence of the following problems:
- the violation of the coagulation system of the blood;
- the state of pregnancy;
- the disease is epilepsy;
- the presence of a cancer;
- acute infectious disease;
- increase of the body temperature;
- the presence of an inflammatory process in the area of impact with a laser beam.
Important! The skin after the skin rejuvenation laser becomes very sensitive, so a little bit of time, do not expose it to direct sunlight.
Photos: before and after
Reviews procedure of laser treatment contrasting.
- People who have used this service to smooth wrinkles, satisfied with the results, but we recommend that you apply the most gentle method of rejuvenation.
- In cases of post-acne, positive reviews, and the results of the disappearance of scars and acne scars, as the saying goes: on the face.
But, for the most part, stress that the procedure is quite painful and the period of rehabilitation leaves a lot to be desired.
Also laser treatment - rather expensive.