Many women after the age of 40 are faced with the fact that their skin quickly starts to lose elasticity, becomes lethargic, lifeless, and sagging. However, age-related natural changes are not always the main reason for worsening skin conditions. And in order to achieve skin rejuvenation and lifting, you do not need to contact the plastic surgeon immediately. Excellent results can be achieved at home.
Causes of loss of skin elasticity
In addition to natural aging that cannot be completely prevented, the skin loses its elasticity under the influence of other factors, which are mainly described as follows.
- Exposure to ultraviolet radiation.This phenomenon is called photo-aging. Under direct sunlight or strong exposure to ultraviolet rays in a tanning bed, the skin becomes dehydrated and collagen fibers are destroyed.
- Dehydration.If drinking habits are not observed, especially during active sports, in hot climates or in winter, when the heating device is constantly running, the skin will become very dry, start to peel and be covered by fine wrinkles.
- Lack of vitamins.Especially lack of vitamin B, retinol and antioxidants C and E. Due to vitamin deficiency, the skin becomes drowsy, droops, becomes muddy, and may even peel off.
- Bad habits.Smoking, alcohol abuse, lack of sleep and physical exercise can negatively affect the overall physical state. However, the most obvious changes are on facial skin, especially for women after 40 years of age.
- Improper and inappropriate skin care.Excessive use of decorative cosmetics, improper selection of care products and irregular care can cause the skin to become dull and lifeless.
Home Revival Technology
Since the beauty of the skin is directly affected by internal and external factors, it is necessary to fully solve the problem in order to achieve skin rejuvenation, lifting effect and visible renewal.
First of all, you will have to change your habits, lifestyle and make certain adjustments, which will soon have a positive effect on your appearance and overall physical condition.
- Regular and whole body skin care.We have given below the main recommendations for care.
- Sound sleep.You need to rest for at least 7-8 hours at night. The pillows should not be too high and the bed should be soft. It is best to sleep on your back to avoid the formation of wrinkles and new wrinkles on your face.
- Observe the drinking regime.In order to prevent dehydration of your skin and body, you need to drink at least 1. 5-2 liters of water every day. It is best to drink natural mineral water without gas or herbal tea.
- Walking in the fresh air.Saturate cells with oxygen, activate blood circulation and improve skin tone. The skin restores a healthy glow and fresh appearance.
- Use sunscreen.Protect the skin from the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation and prevent premature skin aging. If you are going to spend more than 30 to 40 minutes in the sun, you need to use sunscreen not only in summer, but also at any time of the year.
- Quit bad habits.Or at least greatly reduce the consumption of cigarettes and alcohol. Within a month, you will notice that your skin condition has improved.
- Carefully choose care products.Choose creams and masks according to your skin type and the problem you need to solve. When purchasing, please pay attention to the shelf life and storage conditions. After 40 years, it is not recommended to use alcohol-based cosmetics.
- Use cosmetics correctly.Use thin BB balm instead of thick foundation, which can nourish and hydrate at the same time correct skin tone.
- Diet revision.The diet should include as many fresh vegetables and fruits as possible, and limit the intake of coffee and black tea. Take multivitamins when necessary.
In order to keep a woman's face fresh and beautiful after 40 years, the dirt and dead cells in the upper layer of the epidermis must be thoroughly cleaned regularly. This is easy to do with skins at home, you can buy or prepare your own skins at the store.
You can use regular gel to cleanse and prepare general exfoliation for any type of skin. Squeeze a little gel into your palm, add ½ teaspoon of baking soda and salt to it, and mix well. Apply the mixture to the wet face and massage gently in circular motions, then rinse off with warm water.
Ice Cube Massage
After peeling, set the tone and tighten the skin, massage with ice cubes. The ice for massage is best made from strong green tea or herbal soup:
- St. John's Wort;
- Mother and stepmother.
The broth should be saturated, so prepare it at a speed of 1 tablespoon. One spoonful of dried herbs per 100 ml. water. Pour boiling water on the herbs, place them on low heat for 5 minutes, then cover with a towel and wrap them so that the broth is fully infused. After cooling completely, pour into ice mold.
In the morning, after washing or peeling, wipe the face with ice cubes along the massage line in the circumferential direction. The duration of this process is personal and depends on the skin condition and how you feel. The skin should not freeze; after ice massage, the skin should acquire a fresh pink color. Severe redness indicates hypothermia and the operation time should be shortened.
At home, you can also easily prepare a wrinkle mask to perfectly tighten and refresh your skin. The most popular ones are protein and gelatinous.
Aloe Vera and Honey Protein
In addition to its excellent lifting effect, this mask is also a real vitamin bomb. Honey contains more than 300 vitamins and trace elements. The flesh of aloe vera can rejuvenate the skin, completely moisturize the skin, and start cell regeneration.
- 1 egg white;
- 1 tablespoon of honey;
- 1 piece of aloe vera leaf.
Recipe:Whip the protein thoroughly with honey until you get a whitish foam. Separate the aloe vera slurry from the skin, chop it thoroughly, add it to the protein foam, and stir thoroughly. Put the mask on your face and let it sit for 20-30 minutes. Then remove the residue with a napkin and rinse with warm water.
Banana and lemon-like gum
Perfectly cleans the face, makes it bright and refreshed. Bananas contain many valuable nutrients needed to improve skin conditions, and lemon juice contains a lot of youthful vitamin C.
- 1 tablespoon of gelatin;
- Half a banana;
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
Recipe:Pour 3 tablespoons of gelatin. Spoon of water, let it swell for 30-40 minutes, and then heat it in a water bath until the particles are completely dissolved. Puree the bananas. Pour the slightly cooled gelatin slowly into the mashed banana, stirring constantly. When the clumps become uniform, pour in lemon juice, mix again and apply evenly on the face. Leave it for 20-30 minutes, then take out the napkin and rinse with warm water.