In order to regularly care for mature skin, a facial mask made at home with natural fresh products is used to revitalize the face. The vitamin blend helps to eliminate pigmentation and acne, reduce sagging, restore oval shape and smooth wrinkles. All ingredients must contain vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, which can accelerate the regeneration of the epidermis and increase the natural production of collagen.
The composition of the fund should include fruits, vegetables, gelatin, and bee products. In order to obtain effective nutrition, essential oils and vegetable oils are added to the formula. In order to make home care effective, please consider the advice of a beautician.
What ingredients are used for anti-aging mask
Home beauty recipes are a good complement to professional skin care. Masks and creams are made from natural products that can be found in every kitchen. Thanks to this money, you can smooth wrinkles, moisturize, moisturize the epidermis, eliminate pigmentation and peeling.
The following products are used to rejuvenate facial skin at home:
- Clay (white, black, green);
- Gelatin, agar;
- Honey, paraffin;
- Oats, rice, rye, buckwheat flour;
- Yogurt, cream, cheese, yogurt;
- Kiwi, banana, strawberry, grape;
- Potatoes, cucumbers;
Important! The results of household masks are cumulative and will appear after 1-2 months of continuous use. To understand how the mask fits you, take pictures before and after the course.
For mature skin, you need to use foods rich in vitamins A and E: burn, oatmeal, potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, avocado. In order to effectively nourish and moisturize the dermis, it is recommended to buy several types of volatile oils in pharmacies. You can also use olive oil to prevent premature aging. It is not only suitable for the face, but also for the neck, chest, and hands.
Consider your skin type to safely use anti-aging household masks. Recipes that contain sour cream, cream and a lot of fat can clog pores and cause rashes. The compound mixed with starch, potato, and cucumber juice is dried, causing flaking. When adding drugs to the mixture, do not disturb the ratio.
Contraindications of using homemade anti-aging mask:
- Early years. Young people do not need to use lifting products. Better cleanse and moisturize your face. Any cosmetics should be suitable for skin type and age.
- Pregnant, breastfeeding. Due to hormonal imbalance, the skin will have adverse reactions to the conventional ingredients of household cosmetics.
- Skin diseases. For skin diseases, it is necessary to use ointments and ointments. Home care can only be performed after consulting a dermatologist.
- Allergy masking ingredients. Before applying a new prescription, be sure to perform an intolerance test. To do this, apply a small amount of the mixture on the elbow or wrist and wait for 15 minutes. If redness, itching, or rash occurs, take an antihistamine.
For people with sensitive skin, we recommend using recipes with the fewest ingredients. If you have problems with your skin, remember that in the presence of multiple inflammations, masks can cause bacterial growth and infection. After adulthood, in order not to dry the dermis, you can use the scrubber once a week.
Many beauticians recommend professional and homemade anti-aging masks several times a week. They are used to supplement nutrition and moisture. This treatment will prevent early aging and improve skin regeneration. In order to increase the effectiveness of homemade products, you must abide by the following rules:
- Before using the mask, clean the skin with a makeup remover and rinse off the residue with gel, mousse or facial cleanser. In order to make the beneficial trace elements penetrate into the deep layer of the dermis, please use anti-aging supplements.
- To make the mask more effective, steam dry the skin before applying it. For this, take a bowl of hot water or herbal soup. Sit on the bowl and cover with a towel for 15-20 minutes. If you need to apply care products to a dry face, wipe it with a paper towel.
- Use a recipe for a month, then take a week off.
- Home remedies can last up to two weeks in the refrigerator. But it is best to mix a small amount each time.
- Wash the natural ingredients with pure water or mineral water. To condition mature skin, it is recommended to wipe the face with ice cubes.
- At the end of the process, make sure to use the anti-aging series of nutritional creams.
Once the signs of aging begin to appear, you can start using an effective anti-aging mask at home within 35 to 40 years. It is best to do it 2-3 hours before going to bed or going out, but use a moisturizer at the end. To clean the skin of dead skin cells regularly, mix and add abrasive particles (salt, soda, coffee grounds).
Facial mask to rejuvenate the face at home-recipe
The energetic mask is made at home using natural and fresh ingredients. It is best to use seasonal vegetables and fruits. If you need to add herbal tinctures or decoctions, please buy the ingredients at the pharmacy.
The most effective recipe for fighting wrinkles, dryness, sagging and thinning:
- Use gelatin to smooth wrinkles. Ingredients: 20 g edible gelatin or 10 g agar, 30 ml water, 2 tablespoons milk, 1 tablespoon rye flour. Steam the gelatin in hot water and add milk after half an hour. Flour is needed to thicken the clumps. Use a few drops of your favorite essential oil to add a pleasant smell to the mixture. Apply the mask thinly on the face, avoiding the eyes, eyebrows, temples and mouth. After feeling tight, rinse immediately with running warm water.
- Clay used to treat skin problems. Ingredients: 20 grams of white clay, 10 grams of blue clay, 3 tablespoons of milk, 10 drops of lemon or orange oil. First, mix the dry ingredients, add milk and ether. Apply the mixture in several layers and keep it on your face until it hardens completely (30-40 minutes).
- A simple banana mask. Ingredients: 1 banana, 1 teaspoon milk and lemon juice. Knead the unripe bananas with a fork or add milk to it in a blender. For women over 50, you can add a little starch to the puree. The mixture stays on the skin for 20-30 minutes. Wash it off with warm water or a cotton swab dipped in milk (for oily skin).
- Honey and lemon can restore youthful vitality to the skin. Ingredients: 2 tablespoons of liquid honey, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 5 white grapes. Peel the grapes and seeds, crush the pulp with a fork, add honey and juice. If the mixture is too runny, you can thicken it with oatmeal. Apply the substance to the thick layer for half an hour. Rest when the mask does not drip.
- A mature skin care based on yeast. Ingredients: 50 grams of fresh yeast, 5 tablespoons of water or warm milk, rye flour. Melt the yeast, add the flour, and leave the mixture in a warm place for 30 minutes. Apply the resulting dough in a thick layer to your face to avoid areas of active hair growth. Rinse off the mixture after 20 minutes.
- Egg wash your face. Ingredients: protein, 1 teaspoon honey and sour cream. To prepare the recipe, stir the protein until a thick foam is formed. Add the remaining ingredients to the egg cubes. Spread the liquid mixture on the massage line and rinse off after 20 minutes.
Follow popular and time-tested recipes to make homemade facial masks. If necessary, you can change the composition of the product, but remember that all components must be compatible.
To rejuvenate mature skin, you can not only use professional care, but also prepare a homemade mask. They contain all the necessary vitamins and minerals to maintain the natural tone. Homemade products do not contain harmful preservatives, parabens, fragrances. They can protect women from wrinkles, sagging, hyperpigmentation, excessive dryness and thinning of the epidermis, slowly but for a long time.
To restore youth, you need to activate the increased production of collagen and elastin. Eat and use products rich in amino acids, vitamins A, C, and E in your home care products. Gelatin and yeast are the most effective ingredients.