The word "peeling" comes from the English expression "to peel", which translated means "purifying the skin". For the first time this procedure has been used in Ancient Egypt: apply balms, oils and acids for the development of what today is called "chemical peeling".
In Ancient Rome and Greece for these purposes used the lemon and the grape, fruit juice, wine, and tartaric acid, milk acid, which later came to Europe. In Asia, the procedure appeared in the middle ages and quickly became the most popular cosmetic to maintain the beauty of the skin.
Types of peeling
All types of peeling can be divided into two groups:
- Home peeling – are included as acquisition of instruments and traditional recipes. The main difference of this type: the almost total absence of traumatism, a less pronounced effect and the ability to use a peeling by themselves, without spending time and money to visit the salon. Folk remedies have the effect of accumulation: the longer and regularly use them, the better will be the result. Home peeling is not suitable for the solution of serious problems, however, faces with small defects and can be used as prevention.
- Beauty exfoliation – including chemical, laser, ultrasonic machines, and other types. The main feature of the procedure are speed and efficiency: already after a couple of visits observed significant positive changes, to heal many skin problems, to solve which, along with the domestic help option is not successful. Beauty peeling takes place strictly professional beauty treatments in the office, as well as involves the use of highly concentrated instruments and appliances, improper use can cause considerable damage. In addition, this type of purification is not suitable for frequent use.
The depth of the effects of peeling is divided into several types:
- Soft surface: here, the skins, the purpose of maintaining the appearance of the skin and a bit of cleaning. Other species, mainly the living room.
- Surface: it has a greater impact than the stratum corneum of the skin, without penetrating too deep. Helps to smooth the skin, get rid of wrinkles and pimples, reduce the size of pores. It also can be used to prepare the skin for other cosmetic procedures.
- Middle path: this option is ideal for those who want to get rid of hyperpigmentation, scars, wrinkles, large pores and severe skin diseases. Full rehabilitation takes a couple of weeks, but the reviews confirm that it is worth it. After the restore, the face appears younger in 5-10 years.
- A deep peelis necessary, after 35-50 years, when the wrinkles become deeper and the skin cannot recover by themselves. After you have performed the procedures often occurs the need of a constant holiday, however, the effect persists for several years.
The result of the application of peeling
The result of using the peel of any type, about the same, the main difference – depth of penetration:
- Happens to exfoliate the dead skin cells, the removal of the top layer, the skin becomes smooth and soft;
- Does the massage of the skin of the face and body, stimulates blood circulation and the production of collagen and elastin, the skin gets a meal, and more and more young people thanks to the effective training of new cells;
- Tiny particles and acid penetrate into the pores and clean them, which allows you to get rid of acne, blackheads and inflammation, clean the blackheads and shrink enlarged pores;
- Thanks to the purifying is removed, the layer of excess fat, regulates the work of sebaceous glands, the skin becomes dull.
- After the application of a peeling of the skin much more efficient to perceive aftercare, as the house and the cabin.
Among the dozens of recipes skins, that can be done at home, in particular, stand out the peeling of the funds of coffee and soda. Thanks to the small, perfectly purify the skin and help to combat irregularities, the less brilliant the color of the face and clogged pores. Both options are refer to the surface of the skins. Reviews recommend the use of coffee body scrub.
Between chemicals , especially stress peeling from a mixture of herbs, pills of aspirin or Very Strong. In the shops you can find ready chemical peeling, which contains certain amount of fat. During the application, you must follow the instructions strictly.
Popular salon skins
Beauty face peeling is divided into different types based on the application of the materials. Each species has its own characteristics and can be offered beautician depending on the problem. To obtain the correct result it is necessary to carry out the course of the various procedures.
One of the most popular chemical peel isthat, under the influence of acid controlled burn, which destroys the top layer of the skin. This allows you to completely renew the epidermis, eliminating many problems. The procedure is not recommended for dry skin or excessively sensitive skin.
Depending on the acid and its concentration is suitable for almost everyone. The treatment of the surface of the peeling refer to the milk (35-70%), glycolic acid (25-70%), salicylic acid (15%), almonds (30-50%), grapes (25-50%), and a mixture of salicylic acid and lactic acid with a special substance. Central impact phenolic (25-35%), salicylic (30%), vinegar (10-40%).
Chemical Peeling can also be done at home, but his concentration needs to be, sometimes less, to avoid side effects or burns due to improper use.
The same process in both cases is the same: on clean skin of the face a few minutes to apply the mixture, which is then removed with solvents, and large amounts of cold water.
Separately it is worth mentioning meso-peeling. It takes place with the use of glycolic acid (1%) and has virtually no contraindications, redness and flaking of the skin in the rehabilitation process. Can be used at any time of the year.
One of the types of chemical peeling is a peeling with "fish"needle. Helps to cope with actinic keratoses, acne, premature skin aging, sun damage, enlarged pores, scars and pigmentation. The Peeling is completely natural and is composed of minerals, trace elements and vegetable proteins, which strengthen the capillaries and anti-inflammatory.
Mechanical peeling is suitable for sensitive skin, as they basically don't hurt her. On clean skin, spray the abrasive particles that remove the top layer of the skin, making it more elastic, smooth and clean. At the same time occurs smoothing out wrinkles, remove scars and acne marks.
Ultrasound and laser peeling
Its popularity is linked to speed: a good result is evident almost immediately, also, the skin is injured and does not require a long recovery period. During the procedure the machine is used and the ultrasonic waves, which accelerate the skin's metabolism and help to run the update alone.
It has a similar effect, laser, peeling, only instead of ultrasound of the applied laser. It stimulates the metabolism and promotes the formation of wrinkles and the size of dark circles under the eyes.
This is the most simple and delicate peeling, apply a that can also the owner of dry and sensitive skin. Its action is associated with the enzyme substances (enzymes) that improve blood circulation, stimulate the formation of collagen and has a positive effect on the immune system and the endocrine system. Peeling the enzymes suitable for the solution of simple problems of the skin.
Contraindications for the use of peeling
Each procedure has a number of contraindications, which must notify the beautician for consultation. The common contra-indications are:
- In pregnancy and during breast-feeding, age below 18 years;
- Allergies, and hypersensitivity to the components;
- Temperature and any viral disease, because the body is weakened by illness;
- The acute form of chronic diseases;
- The herpes in the acute phase, inflammation, rashes and pimples on the place of exposure.
Also each peel has a number of side effects, the most common are skin redness, swelling, disorders of sensitivity, flaking. The symptoms pass in a few days.
After the salon treatments need some time in order to avoid the light of the sun, not the sun, not the sauna, the steam bath, swimming pool and solarium, and do not use cosmetics that are aggressive.
Exfoliation at home or a spa is one of the main means of return to the skin the purity, softness and elasticity. Depending on the objectives and status of the skin beautician can offer a good salon peeling, after that the result will be possible to keep the house. The best choice facial peel depends on the state of the face and problems.
In addition to the face, apply the peeling may be on the whole body. This will help to make the skin delicate and soft, get rid of cellulite, stretch marks, inflammations, and rashes, wrinkles and overweight. It is worth mentioning that a peeling is not sufficient: it is necessary to complete the exercises, diet, massages and other treatments.