A variety of treatments, both surgical and non-invasive, injectable techniques and hardware – allows you to delay the onset of or eliminate existing signs of aging or imperfections of the face and body at any age. Patients want to look young and attractive in all stages of life, so estet-portal.com have gathered a list of beauty treatments and surgical procedures that enable to realize this dream in 20, 30 and 40 years old and look great at any age.
The age of cosmetic problems and treatments, and can resolve them
The age at which patients begin to disturb the aesthetic imperfections of the face and/or body, has no limits. Birth defects, genetic predisposition to being overweight or varicose, wounds, scars – these and many other problems have no age, since they can also occur in youth and cause significant psychological distress.
Beauty treatments, that estet-portal.com in short to describe in this article, very conventionally divided according to age of the patients, because, as is well known to our readers, the characteristics of the functioning of the body, life style, exposure to environmental factors, the presence of any diseases – factors that vary from patient to patient and together influence the state of the face and the human body as a whole.
This "guide" for beauty-procedures as a guideline, but a necessity, the feasibility and safety of one or the other methodology, you must be sure to discuss with your doctor, surgeon or beautician.
Such treatments help to look good in 20-30 years?
At this age the skin of the face does not need maintenance of the youth with the help invasive or traumatic procedures – is sufficient to choose a plan of a house to care for the skin of the face. This will help the beautician qualified, which will select the funds based on the type of skin, as well as a proper diet. With regard to the aesthetic problems that you can encounter in this age, the most common of which are:
- acne (to resolve this problem, it is possible via mesotherapy, laser therapy, plasma justo, peeling and special means for the care of the home);
- pallor of the skin (the imperfection can be solved by specially selected refreshing masks (such as beauty salon and home), exposure of microcurrents and peeling);
- bags and dark circles under the eyes (in the first place, the appearance of this problem leads to the violation of the regime of sleep, a genetic predisposition or the presence of disease; if the graphics manager of the sleep has not yielded the results, and the doctor has not found any irregularity in the functioning of the body, it is possible to use natural remedies or try to remove the mask, mesotherapy or lymphatic drainage);
- dark spots, which at that age can appear in patients, often and for long periods in the sun, ensuring the skin with adequate protection (laser therapy, exfoliation, and assigned in house beauty care and skin protection will help to standardise the colour of the face).
As far as the aesthetic treatments that may also be necessary at such a young age, to him is attributed:
- peeling, professional masks (for the timely cleaning and nutrition of the skin);
- massage for the face and body;
- simulation procedure of the face (for example, in the case of a lack of volume in the area of the cheekbones);
- plastic surgery (e.g., rhinoplasty to help correct the shape of the nose);
- hair removal (modern laser equipment to solve the problem of unwanted hair in a safe and effective manner).
Beauty treatments for the maintenance of the youth of 30-40 years
Around this age (according to the anatomical details of the face, the lifestyle and other factors) on the face appearance of the first wrinkles and the skin begins to experience the lack of moisture and oxygen. Because the funds for the care for 30 years, the skin must contain ingredients with moisturizing and solve the problem of wrinkles and to brighten the skin will help the following beauty treatments:
- the ultrasonic cleaning;
- regular peels;
- non-invasive carboxytherapy;
- if necessary, the correction of wrinkles with botulinum toxin or full of fillers;
- laser rejuvenation;
- the prp;
- suspension lifting;
- the contouring of the face.
As far as the aesthetic treatments for the body, you can pay attention to lym incile and anti-cellulite massage, it is possible to use the hardware modeling techniques of the body (ultrasound, additions, micro-currents, laser technology, etc), to get rid of local fat, improve the elasticity of the skin, reduce the severity of cellulite. To solve these problems you can resort to the disposal of plastic surgeons (abdominoplasty, liposuction, brachioplasty, etc.,).
Save and restore the youthfulness of the face and body in 20, 30, 40 years, and later will help the competent choice of beauty treatments, which are the individual characteristics of the patient.
How to preserve the youthfulness of the face and body with the help of treatments, after 40 years?
Sometimes the solution of the following problems and the application of techniques of appeal and the first – is always individual and particular together with your doctor on a preliminary consultation. However, approximately at this age is quite clearly manifest the signs of skin aging, keep your body in shape after 40 even more difficult than at a younger age. Then, together with a proper diet and regular execution of the exercises, estet-portal.com recommended to pay attention to the following procedures:
- suspension lift – very good, minimally invasive rejuvenation of the face, correction of age-related changes, with the effect of stimulating the production of collagen;
- ultrasound lifting;
- hyaluronic acid injections allow you to compensate for the lack of volume on the face, reduce wrinkles on the neck;
- the introduction of a filler, it will help to hide the age, which generates a loss of volume in the field of the hands);
- the laser therapy very well with the appearance of spots on the face, also this problem can solve the peeling and carboxytherapy;
- age-related changes in the periorbitalnah area (around the eyes) effectively relieved through blepharoplasty, that can be combined with endoscopic lifting of the forehead;
- the lifting will help to remove the fat deposits in the problem areas and tighten the skin of the body; for these purposes, for example, facelifts, laser;
- intimate rejuvenation laser will help to restore the woman's youth, and the sensitivity of the vagina;
- plastic surgery also occupies a place of honour in the arsenal of treatments for the rejuvenation of the face and of the body, especially after the age of 40.
Of course, the appearance of the face and body at any age – the result of work on oneself and the proper care. The right choice of home care and professional treatments – the task of a qualified medical professional-beauticians and/or a plastic surgeon, who will be able to choose a combination of procedures, that will provide the most safe and effective result.