Many women completely forget the neck and shoulder area when taking care of their face. But the skin on the neck really needs to be cared for, and it was her who exposed her real age first. Why is this happening?
The fact is that the skin on the neck is more delicate and thinner than other parts of the body. In addition, it actually has no sebaceous glands, and because of its structure, it offers less protection from ultraviolet radiation. All these facts cause the skin to age first. And at a very young age, the neck skin may appear loose.
How to keep the neck skin young, beautiful and firm? In this article, we will introduce you to options for neck rejuvenation and share some useful tips. You will learn how to rejuvenate your neck at home and in salon care, as well as the functions provided by modern medicine.
Home remedies for neck rejuvenation
Can neck rejuvenation be performed at home? This is not only possible, but also has its advantages. The following methods can be used at home to rejuvenate the neck:
- Use special masks in the course;
- The cream is used on the neck and shoulder area;
- Wrap and compress;
- Perform massage and gymnastics.
It is important to remember that the effectiveness of home therapy depends primarily on a healthy lifestyle.
Apply a thin layer of the rejuvenating mask on the neck and shoulders in a lightly circular motion. You need to keep it for 10-20 minutes. Rinse with warm water, then apply nourishing cream. It is recommended to do an anti-aging neck mask 1-2 times a week.
The mask with cottage cheese is effective for rejuvenating the neck and has a softening and conditioning effect. You need to eat 2-3 tablespoons. Lake cottage cheese, add 8 tablespoons. Fresh orange juice from the lake. The mass is mixed with 1 teaspoon. Heavy cream.
The mixture should be applied to the neck and shoulder area and secured with gauze. The mask lasts for about 20 minutes and then is removed with cold water. After applying this mask, it is recommended to wipe the neck with water and lemon juice.
Sauerkraut improves skin elasticity in the form of a neck mask. Pumpkin mask can fight wrinkles and restore the healthy appearance of neck skin. 3 tablespoons. Mix the Hunan melon pulp with 2 teaspoons. starch. Apply the mixture to the neck and shoulder area. Rinse with water and lemon juice after 10 minutes.
What should I pay attention to when choosing a rejuvenating cream for neck and shoulders? First, you need to pay attention to your age.
After 30 years, the neck skin needs to be hydrated and nourished regularly, cold in winter, and ultraviolet rays in summer. The beautician recommends using a moisturizer containing hyaluronic acid for the delicate skin of the neck.
After 40 years, cosmetics should contain vitamins and collagen. For this age group, a cream that tightens the neck skin, stimulates collagen synthesis and makes it elastic.
Simple exercises for the young neck will tighten the skin in this area:
- The head should be tilted back and the mouth should be slightly open. The lower jaw stretched upward, as if to close the mouth. Then the head returns to its original position. Practice 10 times slowly.
- Keep your back straight, cross your arms on your chest, and place your palms on your shoulders. Inhale-stretch your neck up as much as possible, and your shoulders need to be supported by your hands. To stretch your neck, you need to stay for 10 seconds. Exhale-starting position. Repeat 10 times.
- The elbows should be placed on the table and the fingers should be twisted into a "lock". Place your chin on your fingers. Both hands try to push the chin up, and the muscles in the neck must resist this. Then you need to do the opposite: jaw pressure-hand resistance.
If gymnastics is performed regularly and correctly, gymnastics that can make the face and neck youthful are effective.
What are the most common neck rejuvenation therapies?
There are many cosmetic procedures for neck rejuvenation, and it is important to choose the one that suits you best.
Laser neck rejuvenation is an effective cosmetic surgery. Get rid of wrinkles, pigmentation, and sagging skin areas. This process is performed by a laser device. It is important for the master to set the parameters correctly: he adjusted the penetration depth and temperature of the beam, otherwise it may cause burns.
In addition to hardware methods, injections and shaping are also used to rejuvenate the neck. Neck cosmetic injection rejuvenation is divided into:
- Biorevitalization-Introduction of hyaluronic acid-based drugs. The firmness and elasticity of the neck skin are restored.
- Dermal type HA filler-injected into the deep layer of the skin. They have been in operation for more than six months. Smoothes deep wrinkles.
- Botulinum toxin-muscle relaxation, wrinkles smooth.
- Use plasma lift for neck rejuvenation and correction. This program is considered the safest. These are injections that contain the patient's own antibodies.
Plastic surgery to rejuvenate the neck is suitable for obvious wrinkles, fat deposits, folds, and double chin. Medical procedure is an effective but expensive method, and it also has many contraindications.
A beautiful neck and neckline are the subject of female pride. In order to keep this area young and tender for a long time, you need to take care of it comprehensively and regularly.