Non-exfoliative photorejuvenation is a modern cosmetic technique that can improve the appearance and condition of the skin.
The medical effect of laser can be ablative, based on the destruction of the skin surface, or non-ablation, in which heating can be achieved without damaging the surface and deeper tissues may be destroyed in a targeted manner. The classic method of laser beauty is the ablation technique-skin peeling and scar tissue removal. However, modern lasers can stimulate positive changes in the skin without causing significant damage. This effect is actively used to achieve an effect called photorejuvenation. Under the influence of a specially created ("enhanced") light beam-so the term "photo" can smooth small and medium wrinkles, improve skin tone, restore skin elasticity and smoothness; skin aging stops.
With non-ablative photorejuvenation, the microbeams can penetrate the tissue to the desired depth (up to 3 mm). When passing through the epidermis (the surface layer of the skin), the light beam does not interact with it. In the deep layer of the dermis, it is the penetration target. Under the influence of the light beam, a large number of young collagen molecules, a protein that forms the basis of connective tissue, are produced and are responsible for its strength and elasticity. The energy of the laser pulse heats all layers of the skin and helps to improve microcirculation.
The effect is best for young and middle-aged people, which is the most effective for correcting the early stage of skin aging (30-35 years old). This is because the action of the laser will change the reaction force of the organism itself, and age will reduce their activity.
Indications for laser skin rejuvenation
- Wrinkles, sagging and dull skin tone;
- Visible rosacea network (spider veins);
- Black spots.
Even after an operation, the results are obvious (appears after 3-4 weeks). A laser skin rejuvenation course usually includes 3-10 procedures. The interval between procedures should be 1 month.
The effects of non-exfoliative photorejuvenation include:
- Wrinkles are noticeably smooth;
- The dryness of the skin is reduced, and the feeling of skin "tightness" disappears or is significantly reduced;
- Increase tone and fullness;
- Gives skin luster and velvety luster;
- Improve skin tone;
- Normalization of metabolic processes; reduced pores and clean skin.
This program is used to effectively prevent skin aging on the face, neck, hands, and shoulders.
Additional benefits of laser skin rejuvenation
- Non-ablative photorejuvenation refers to a non-invasive, gentle method.
- The process is painless.
- It does not require a lot of time expenditure (the average duration of the program is 30 minutes).
- There are almost no side effects (immediately after the operation, you may feel a burning sensation on the skin; redness and slight swelling may also occur, which will disappear after a few days).
- It does not require a rehabilitation period. After the operation, you can immediately resume your normal lifestyle and business as usual.
- It can be combined with other beauty procedures to achieve synergistic effects.
Contraindications of non-exfoliative photorejuvenation
Patients with cancer, diabetes, pregnancy, infectious diseases, and epilepsy should not use non-exfoliative photorejuvenation. In addition, it is not recommended for people who are tanned (up to 2 weeks).