Facial rejuvenation is a concern. Let us talk today.
Every woman wants to look attractive, attract men’s attention, and listen to her own compliments. If she finds wrinkles on her face, of course she will be sad.
But in this case, you don't need to worry, because there are many ways to prevent aging. These are facial cleansing, micro current, galvanizing, surface peeling and other techniques. But this does not mean that if a woman does not have the opportunity to see a beautician, then she will not look good.
In charge of home care, including cleansing, toning, moisturizing and using special techniques will preserve the beauty of the face and stop aging. You can learn to look good without any major intervention in your body.
Masks, compresses, scrubs, nourishes, massages have good results. You can make herbal ice cubes.
Benefits of anti-aging home treatment
There are several advantages of anti-aging treatment at home:
- is very simple. In the bathroom of any housewife, you can definitely find tools that can be used to prepare masks;
- Security. Household cosmetics are usually made of natural ingredients. Does not contain harmful ingredients that may negatively affect skin conditions;
- Convenient. To perform these steps, you don’t need to go to the salon, and you don’t have to waste time on it. You can cook before or between get off work;
- Save money. The ingredients usually purchased are cheap.
Facial rejuvenation at home
For facial repair at home, an anti-aging mask is suitable. But before using them, it is necessary to cleanse the sebum and cosmetics on the skin. Any vegetable oil is suitable for this. To exfoliate the cuticle, you can use a scrub based on yogurt, strawberry and honey.
is most commonly used for facial rejuvenation. Many products are used for preparation: honey, flour, eggs, sour cream, yeast, etc.
Here are some formulas for this type of mask:
To prepare it, you will need:
- 0. 5 teaspoon flour;
- 1 egg yolk.
Mix all the ingredients thoroughly, and then apply the resulting mixture to your face or neck. Add 2 to 3 drops of lemon juice to warm water and rinse the mask with water.
Suitable for dry and sagging skin.
- 1-2 potatoes;
- 1 tablespoon l. Milk;
- 0. 5 teaspoons of olive oil.
It is necessary to boil potatoes "in uniform", peel them, and make mashed potatoes. Add milk and butter. Apply evenly on the face and let it sit for 25 minutes. Then rinse with cold water.
Before using the mask, you need to clean the skin and exfoliate the keratinized area. Then steam it with herbal dressing.
Applying the mask to the steamed skin can improve its effectiveness and promote the penetration of beneficial substances into the epidermis.
It is best to do this at night. After removing the mask, lubricate the face with a thick night cream.
The composition of the mask does not need to be completed in advance. You only need to use the fresh mixture. For positive results, it is recommended to do an anti-aging mask 1 to 2 times a week. After the procedure is complete, do not use decorative cosmetics for several hours. The masks can alternate with each other.
Not only need to know the secret of making masks, but also follow the advice of the dermatologist:
- Make masks 2-3 times a week in the course. After 2 months, rest for 4-6 months. After that, the process can be repeated;
- It is preferable to rinse the mask with non-carbonated and non-salt mineral water. It is not recommended to use tap water. Such water contains chlorine and other harmful substances, which may adversely affect the condition of the skin;
- In the presence of skin lesions, herpes, eczema, and masks should be given up.
The epidermis is the outer layer of the skin.
Compressors can be used to shrink pores, eliminate fat, enhance skin tone, and increase elasticity.
Here are some compression methods:
With rose petals
Only need to perform 3 steps to tighten skin, refine wrinkles and eliminate inflammation.
For compression, you will need:
- 10 fresh rose petals;
- 1 cup of water.
Pour water on the petals, boil and cool. Gently moisten the cleaned face and neck with the resulting solution, and then apply rose petals. Use plastic wrap to make masks. To do this, cut open the holes in the nose, eyes and lips. Then put it on the petals for 40 minutes.
with green tea
Need to prepare loose leaf tea. 1 tablespoon l. Pour tea into a cup of boiling water. Let cool before use.
Pour 1 teaspoon of chamomile flowers into a cup of boiling water, then place it in a thermos for 20 minutes. Then tighten. For compression, use warm infusion. It can condition and soothe the skin, bringing a feeling of cleansing and cooling.
Pour 1 teaspoon of aloe juice into 1 cup of still water.
2 st. l. Pour the dried berries into a glass of boiling water and let stand for half an hour.
Cucumber is a versatile product that can be used to create supplements, masks and compresses. To prepare the compress, you need to mix a cucumber juice with a glass of water.
Before applying the compact, soak the vegetable oil through the fabric, and then apply the mixture.
To obtain a greater effect, you need to close the pores and condition the skin after compression. You need to wash the skin with cold water or wipe the skin with ice.
Massage is one of the ways to quickly restore the overall vitality of the face and body. Special massage techniques can be used to accelerate blood circulation, tighten the muscle frame, eliminate flying and double chin, and smooth wrinkles.
Massage can be done every day, preferably in the morning.
For massage, you need to mix 1 teaspoon. Castor and olive oil. From the lips to the outer corners of the eyes, the resulting mixture should be applied to the face in a circular motion. Repeat all actions in the opposite direction.
From the middle of the forehead to the temples and then gently press back to make a stroke. Wipe the skin from top to bottom. Tap lightly point by point behind the ears, on the neck, and the entire face under the chin.
How to rejuvenate yourself
Replace hyaluronic acid injection at home:
Moisturizing from the inside
- It is necessary to pay attention to the way of drinking water-you need to drink 30 ml of purified water for every 1 kg of body weight every day. It is best not to drink cold water, but warm water.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables, preferably orange and yellow.
- can effectively clean the skin. After washing, be sure to use tonic or lotion to blend.
- Use oil to moisturize during the day. Treatment with oil helps the skin maintain its barrier function of moisture retention.
Stimulate the synthesis of own hyaluronic acid
- During the day, you need to move more and walk for at least half an hour;
- More fresh;
- Do lymphatic drainage massage, such as Japanese or classical.
Clean skin with Japanese Chizu Saeki cloth mask
This will require cotton cloth, lotion or facial mask. Wet the napkinwith clean water, and then soak it with lotion or mask composition.
Apply to the face in the following order: nose-nasolabial region-forehead-under eyes-cheeks-chin-neck. Keep it for 3 minutes, then remove the mask.
To enhance the effect, if there is no tendency for rosacea, you can press a hot towel on your face before applying a napkin.
How to prevent the aging process
In order to prevent premature skin aging and keep your face in a good and clean state, you need to observe some simple conditions:
- It is necessary to give up bad habits. Alcohol and smoking can cause blood vessels to constrict and your skin color deteriorates. As a result, the epidermis receives less oxygen and nutrients due to the formation of moisture and wrinkles;
- Lack of sleep and stress can negatively affect the skin around the eyes. Dark circles appear in the lower eyelid area. To avoid this, you need to sleep on a comfortable pillow and on your back;
- Prolonged exposure to the sun will cause premature aging of the skin, because the sun will dry the skin. Therefore, before going out in hot weather, you must use products that contain sunscreen filters.
- The skin needs daily care-cleansing, moisturizing and nourishing. To this end, both professional and private methods can be used.
- In order to improve blood circulation, it is necessary to participate in sports and walking;
- To avoid dry skin, you should drink about 2 liters of water every day.
In order to maintain beauty and youth, it is necessary to eat properly so that the body receives the required amount of vitamins, minerals and polyunsaturated omega acid. A substance that has a positive effect on the epidermis.
I tried to tell you in detail how to rejuvenate your skin at home.
Good luck, dear reader!