Local laser rejuvenation helps to effectively rejuvenate the skin and eliminate aesthetic defects on the face and body. Facial repair can replace surgery, is a method that is easily accepted by patients, and the recovery period is short.
Therefore, the modern CO2laser with super pulse mode produces a light beam that penetrates the skin so softly that the recovery period after exposure to this laser is very short, and it takes aboutTwo days. b. The effect of neodymium and alexandrite lasers is slightly stronger.
Why do we need laser revitalization and how it works
Twenty-five years later, the first signs of skin aging have appeared: wrinkles, enlarged pores, changes in skin color and texture, and loss of skin freshness. Various cosmetic preparations can produce unstable and superficial effects. In order to truly protect youth and work counterclockwise, it is necessary to activate the normal functions of skin cells and restore their natural mechanisms of growth and renewal.
The light beam heats and evaporates the deep layers of the epidermis in a targeted manner. In the exposed area, a "hole" is formed, the tissue around the hole immediately shrinks, and the cells begin to actively regenerate. The light beam also affects the collagen fibers that make up the skin's framework and plays a huge role in protecting the youthful skin. Short-term heating of collagen fibers with a laser beam can promote the renewal and growth of collagen. In view of the above, the effect after surgery increased for six months and lasted for at least two years.
In other words, the skin is subjected to thermal shock, which activates its renewal, thereby eliminating various skin defects: wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, age spots. The results can be seen immediately after the operation, because the skin will shrink immediately, and it will grow within six months due to the remodeling of collagen.
Local laser skin rejuvenation can cause irregularities and smooth scars, including after acne, smooth wrinkles, shrink pores, even skin tone and improve the clarity of oval shapes.
In order to get the maximum and long-lasting results, it is recommended to perform a process in several steps-2-4 times a month.
I must say that fractional laser is the best way to remove stretch marks, with both high efficiency and soft effect. But for these purposes, a longer process is required.
Indications and contraindications
If the following conditions occur, it means that partial skin rejuvenation is possible:
- The elasticity is reduced, and the skin of the face and body is relaxed;
- "Crow's feet" (wrinkles around the eyes);
- Stretch marks (stretches);
- Poor skin tone and texture;
- Increased pigmentation; After acne
Partial laser skin rejuvenation is prohibited if the following conditions are met:
- Herpes infection has increased;
- There is a malignant or benign tumor in the treatment area;
- The tendency of keloid formation easily;
- Dermatitis in the surgical area; Immune system dysfunction and acute infectious diseases;
- Chronic diseases, such as systemic connective tissue diseases, diabetes, coagulopathy;
- Recent tanning or tanning in the past four weeks
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- Chemical peels, fillers, poor exercise or botulinum toxin injections were performed less than three months before the operation.