The modern technology in beauty is laser facial repair, which allows you to effectively cope with age-related changes. The equipment of this procedure represents the representative of a new generation of laser treatment equipment, allowing you to gently and safely affect the epidermis.
Before starting an anti-aging recovery session, it is important to be familiar with the list of indications and contraindications, and understand the nuances of exposure techniques and methods.
The essence of fractional technology
Laser facial repair technology is based on segmented technology, and its essence lies in non-surgical recovery of physical strength, elasticity, general recovery and activation synthesis.
The effect on the epidermis and the inner layer of the skin is achieved due to the action of the laser beam passing through the separated fractional lattice. It can split the light beam into several finest microbeams, thereby producing a point effect on the tissue state.
Local targeting operations will not damage adjacent skin areas. The micro wounds left by the laser will generate a stressful heat shock state for the cells.
They start to split actively and promote the synthesis of collagen-elastin fibers, which are responsible for the rejuvenation and elasticity of the epidermis. As we age, the synthesis of collagen and elastin fibers slows down, leading to visible tissue prolapse, wrinkles, sagging, and ptosis.
Some technologies can immediately stimulate all physiological processes that occur in the deep layers of the epidermis. Micro-injuries begin to heal actively, which leads to a natural reduction of epidermal flaps, combined with accelerated wound healing to provide a strong lifting force.
Local exposure helps to create a newly formed subcutaneous collagen framework, accelerates the synthesis of cells and substances, and activates physiological micro-processes. In the complex, the action of the laser beam through the fractional lattice results in natural rejuvenation, narrow pores, healthy skin tone and smooth relief.
The indicated age is
The laser skin rejuvenation procedure is effective and safe, but according to experts, there is a relative age limit for implementing the procedure.
It is not recommended to use the score technique before the age of 17, because at this age, the formation of the skin structure is still continuing, which may cause deep damage to the skin. Similarly, laser rejuvenation should not be used after 60 years, during which all recovery processes in the body will slow down.
The best age to start surgery is 25-30 years old, which is the first sign of skin aging. The beautician calculates the intensity of the course and the regularity of the course according to various characteristics and indications.
Indications of laser revival program
Laser facial repair is a safe segmented technique and a powerful stimulant to activate internal processes.
The process is performed according to the following instructions:
- Dull complexion, hyperpigmentation.
- There are age-related changes, deep wrinkles in the eye area, nasolabial wrinkles.
- Dark circles and bags under the eyes.
- Prone to helminthiasis and vasodilation.
- Negative changes in skin texture.
- Significant relief, there are scars and scars on the skin.
- The lines are not clear, and the face is oval and swollen.
- Prone to acne, acne marks and enlarged pores after acne.
The beautician recommends the use of laser therapy to prevent skin aging, deep renewal and recovery.
Although laser has universal beneficial effects on the epidermis, there are many contraindications to be familiar with before laser treatment.
It is not recommended to rejuvenate in segments:
- It is easy to form keloid.
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- When herpes infection gets worse;
- For tumor diseases;
- There are serious chronic diseases in the acute phase;
- Skin diseases in the treatment area;
- Lack of immunity;
- Skin infections, rashes, skin diseases (psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis);
- Epilepsy, autoimmune disease.
It is not recommended to use the laser beam after chemical stripping; at least 2 weeks must be passed. Before starting the operation, the patient needs to consult a doctor to rule out contraindications that may cause adverse consequences.
The laser fraction technology has many advantages over the plastic surgery procedure-simulation method:
- The laser beam passing through the fractional lattice acts in a point direction without damaging adjacent areas of the epidermis.
- There are no scars, burns or other serious marks on the skin after laser irradiation.
- The recovery time after surgery is no more than 3-4 days, and there are almost no complications.
- Laser technology is very effective because experts can treat a large area of skin in one course. Within a few days after the first session, the results were obvious.
- The process is non-invasive, safe, and there is no risk of infection. The laser beam works without contact on the surface, but the heat radiation penetrates deep into the tissue.
Laser skin rejuvenation is a painless technique. During the treatment, the patient will feel a slight tingling sensation without significant discomfort.
One of the main advantages of this method is its versatility, because it can treat the most vulnerable and painful areas-around the eyes, the neck and shoulders, and the cervical spine. This method can be used for any type of skin, regardless of color type and texture characteristics.
The particularity of using transparent polishing agent
Laser facial repair is a hardware method performed by certified clinic experts. The innovative score device Clear Brilliant is a new generation device.
This is a highly sensitive instrument that allows you to control the intensity and depth of the laser microbeam, making this device one of the safest. The directional effect of the scattered light beam will penetrate to the required depth, will not damage the adjacent area, will not cause swelling or redness.
The principle of operation is to use the built-in manipulator to focus the beam and penetrate a depth of no more than 0. 4 mm. The beam diameter is adjusted by the built-in optimization system, and is equipped with a uniformly distributed motion system
The laser can be used for deep or shallow grinding. According to the selected exposure method, the wavelength can be adjusted in the range of 1440-1997 Nm.
can be used for any photo type, including tanned skin or dark skin. One of the advantages of this device is that the process is painless, the recovery period is short, and it can process a large area of skin quickly in one process.
Due to its wide range of applications, this laser can be used not only for facial rejuvenation, but also for complex procedures to restore the elasticity of the inner surface of the breast skin, arms and thighs.
The working principle of this laser is the same as that of other non-advection fractional devices, but it achieves maximum safety. The most effective way to use professional cosmeceuticals for laser treatment.
The conference is a synthesis of laser irradiation and the delivery of biologically active ingredients. The purpose is to eliminate age-related problems and restore skin elasticity and youthfulness.
Is it possible to remove pigmentation
Modern laser technology in the field of beauty is actively used to eliminate hyperpigmentation. Strongly colored areas look unsightly, and they may be the result of age-related changes or individual characteristics of melanin production in the skin.
The essence of the process of removing senile plaques through the fractional method is to have a local effect on the lower layer of the skin without compromising the integrity of the subcutaneous layer.
The fractional laser beam inhibits melanin, which is responsible for the appearance of age spots. The beautician determines the number of stages to eliminate the pigmentation after evaluating the skin condition, the characteristics of the color type, and the severity of the spot color.
The laser can be deleted:
- Age-related pigmentation;
- Melasma; Pigmentation changes after trauma;
- Epidermal nevus.
The result is that the melanin in the treated area is destroyed, the cells are renewed and the accumulation of healthy pigments is restored. As a result, the pigmentation gradually peels off along with the keratinized layer of the epidermis.
How is the procedure going
Laser facial repair is an effective and complex procedure performed in a specialized salon or clinic.
Before starting the course, it is necessary to carry out a minimum of training: do not sunbathe for 2 weeks before the operation, do not wipe the area with alcohol-based products, exclude chemical peels and corrosive cosmetic procedures.
It is recommended that you stop taking antibiotics, sulfonamides and anticoagulants.
Standard conversation algorithm:
- Conduct consultations, assess skin conditions, fill in medical questionnaires, except for possible contraindications.
- Before laser treatment, use a special compound that does not contain alcohol to degrease the part.
- Special glasses must be used to protect the visual organs so as not to damage the mucous membrane of the eyes.
- The doctor uses the fractional nozzle to pass 2-3 times through the treatment area. The laser heating area, pulse duration, and beam penetration depth are adjusted by the beautician.
- After the treatment, apply a special soothing composition to the skin, and use a regeneration mask that can promote the healing of micro wounds.
Experts may recommend anesthetic ointment to relieve pain in the most sensitive areas.
During the operation, the patient may feel a slight tingling sensation.
Recovery after laser skin resurfacing
The skin after laser resurfacing needs careful care because the internal regeneration process is activated. After laser treatment, the skin is most sensitive to sunlight. Therefore, you must apply a protective cream with at least SPF 35 before going out.
The post-procedure period includes the following activities:
- It is not recommended that you go to the solarium to sunbathe for 2 weeks.
- As the skin becomes more sensitive, heat treatment, bathing and sauna and swimming pools should be avoided. It is recommended to take a hot bath first instead of 3 days.
- Chemical peeling and deep scrubbing are strictly prohibited to avoid damage to the epidermis.
- To provide maximum moisturizing effect, use hyaluronate to apply creams and masks.
- Do not need to clean, but wipe the laser treated area with a disinfectant.
- Avoid applying alcohol-based products to the treatment area that may cause dryness and irritation.
After laser irradiation, the skin may appear slightly red and then start to peel. The outer shell cannot be removed; this will destroy the structure of the epidermis. Moisturizing ointments help soften the skin.
Decorative cosmetics are allowed within two days after the meeting, but you should choose the product with the most natural and lightest composition. Proper care can promote rapid recovery and eliminate adverse side effects. For a complete repair, the beautician may recommend taking vitamins and washing with boiling ozone water.
Laser facial rejuvenation is an innovative technology designed to be effective but maximum safe exposure. Before starting the procedure, it is important to exclude any contraindications to avoid negative effects. In the initial consultation, the doctor determines the number of treatment courses by evaluating the condition of the epidermis.
> The rate is based on the following calculation:
- The age of the patient;
- The depth of aesthetic issues;
- Personality characteristics;
- belongs to one or another type of photography;
- Laser type.
The best number of treatments for patients aged 25 to 40 is 3-4 treatments, with a beautician interval of 2-3 weeks. After 40 years, age-related changes have become more common, so experts can prescribe 5-6 courses of treatment with an interval of 3-4 weeks.
This therapy can be combined with microdermabrasion, surface peeling, mesotherapy, and specialized facial care programs.
Functions performed on any part of the skin and private areas
The score technique can be applied to any area of the face and body:
- In the subtle area around the eyes, nasolabial area;
- in hand;
- neck, décolleté;
- Inner thigh, upper arm.
If laser repair is performed on the face, neck, and chest cavity, you must wear special glasses to protect your eyes. For sensitive areas, an anesthetic cream can be used to avoid painful feelings.
Laser can also restore beauty and youth in private areas, restore natural colors, eliminate relaxation caused by age changes, eliminate pigmentation after childbirth, and improve skin tone.
Intimate skin rejuvenation technology has its own characteristics:
- Local laser reshapes the intimate area. Before the operation, treat the vulnerable area with anesthetic.
- Disinfectants must be used before and after treatment.
- Before the laser revival, the bikini area did not need to be hair removed, and the beam was effective on any surface.
After the treatment, the skin in the private area must be moisturized for 3 days to exclude privacy, exercise, hot baths, and visits to saunas and bathrooms. In order to improve the texture of the skin in the private area and restore elasticity, it is recommended to use it 2-3 times. The effect will be obvious 10-14 days after the first operation.
Laser skin rejuvenation can be applied not only to the face, but also to other areas of the body. The use of dedicated equipment makes the conversation as safe, painless and effective as possible. The skin becomes more elastic, youthful and healthy, the pigmentation is eliminated, the lines are clear, and the relief is restored smoothly.